Home and hybrid working
We are currently moving away from the fixed office structure that we’ve had in London and New York. While we make that transition, everyone at Helpful Digital is working remotely, either at home or in a hybrid setup.
We contribute to the costs of hot-desking in your local town or city, and we’ll pay for the tech you might need to base yourself at home. Ultimately, we want everyone to have an easeful setup that allows them to get the job done.
There are a few things you need to know and do to help us keep the business running smoothly:
- You’re welcome to use company equipment although you will be responsible for looking after it
- You’ll need to complete a display screen equipment (DSE) work station assessment
- If you work from home regularly, someone from the team might need to visit if any equipment repairs are needed, or to carry out a health and safety risk assessment
- We will provide you with eye care vouchers to have regular eye tests
- You’ll need good internet access – note that we don’t pay for your home internet unless there are exceptional circumstances
- Don’t let any family members or friends use your equipment
- Keep all documentation secure by using strong passwords and locking things away where possible
- Have a presentable background and appearance if you attend any video calls